Eliminate CRA tax.
Protect your home and business.
DioGuardi has real answers.
consut.in personreview revirevie
One fast phone call.
Nothing to lose but the tax.
Call now 1-877-4-DIO-TAX
or book your in person consultation here
doesn’t know about CRA tax
hasn’t happened yet.
In over 50 years of adversarial tax practice,
DioGuardi has eliminated
millions of dollars of CRA tax
for people like you.
Don’t be shy.
Tell DioGuardi your tax trouble
and get real DioGuardi answers.
Call toll-free 1-877-4-DIO-TAX
What NOT to do when you owe CRA tax.
Don’t transfer title of the house to your spouse. That transfers your tax debt, too.
Don’t rush to set up a new company. You may transfer old tax to the new business.
Don’t try to solve a big problem on your own. Big CRA tax is overwhelming, and can escalate to a crisis before you know it.
Don’t run to an insolvency trustee. Often there are ways to elimiate CRA tax without going bankrupt. And insolvency won’t wipe out a lien already registered on your home.
Don’t wait until the problem gets critical. It’s better to stop the CRA before they go after your bank account, your wages, or your house.
Don’t expect an accountant, an ex-CRA agent, a tax solutions specialist, or an insolvency trustee to have the answers. In most cases, they work more for the CRA than for you.
DioGuardi can eliminate CRA tax and protect your cashflow, your home and your business.
Call 1-877-4-DIO-TAX now.
- Yes, CRA will put a lien on your house. Now what?
- Yes, the CRA can freeze your bank account.
- Why tax debtors need special protection from the Canada Revenue Agency.
- If you claim employment expenses, get ready for a post-assessment review. And don’t spend the refund.
- Haven’t filed taxes for a few years? Read this.
- Tax refunds can be dangerous territory. What you need to know before you chase after them.
- Glitch in CRA account system provides seriously misleading information about taxpayer balances.
- Why it’s smarter to call DioGuardi to help with your tax trouble.
- Why the Canada Revenue Agency went after PayPal business account holders.
- Taxpayer Ombudsman challenges fairness of CRA’s power to seize bank accounts.